Set within an award-winning modernist building in London’s West End, Congress Centre offers exceptional value. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider the venue for your next event:
1. An unbeatable central location Two minutes’ walk from Tottenham Court Road Underground and a short walk from Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Soho.
2. Great value for money Say no more!
3. Flexibility A choice of 16 different air conditioned conference, meeting and event spaces of varying sizes, most with natural light, ideal for large conferences (up to 500 seated), receptions (850 standing), launches, exhibitions, fashion shows, receptions, dinners and awards ceremonies, as well as smaller meetings and events.
4. Quirkiness The venue is set within an architecturally renowned 1950s’ modernist building which provides a striking backdrop for any event.
5. Hi-tech facilities State-of-the-art AV equipment, plus experienced technicians if required.
6. Fabulous food & outstanding service Repeat bookings are a high proportion of the venue’s business thanks to terrific in-house catering and a dedicated events team.
7. You’re in good company This gem of a venue has hosted events for a large number of corporate clients including Apple, Barclays, Coca Cola, John Lewis, Microsoft and Yahoo!, as well as public sector organisations such as the NHS.
Day delegate rates from £49 + VAT per person
Room hire rates from £300 + VAT
|Address: 28 Great Russell Street, GB, WC1B 3LS|
Download Congress Centre location map
Download Congress Centre Menu
Download Congress Hall floor plan
Download Congress Hall seating plan (theatre style)
Download Congress Suites floor plan
Download Council Chamber floor plan
Download Invision 1-4 Floorplan
Download Marble Hall Floor Plan
Total venue max standing
850 Total venue max seated
Total available sq ft / sq m
4650.55 / 432.04