Once the headquarters of Vidal Sassoon, the venue has geographical glamour and thoroughly contemporary interiors.
Featuring six rooms split across three floors, this flexible space comprises pristine white walls and a modernist edge that is ideal for brand activations, drinks receptions, press days, retail activations, conferences, pop-ups and experiential events. The venue benefits from an additional private entrance to its primary entry on Brook Street.
Set in the heart of London’s West End, the venue is steeped in Mayfair’s history of elegant sophistication. The venue is situated directly opposite Claridge’s, one of the world’s most cherished hotels, and is conveniently located just 2 minutes’ walk from Bond Street Station.
• Unique entertaining area, suitable for a wide range of events.
• Multi purpose use and blank canvas operating opportunities.
• Private and self contained
• Shopfront/Gallery space
• 6 Separate Rooms
• Screening Room
• 4 Washrooms
• 3,544 sqft of event space
• Ample branding opportunities (both front and back entrances)
• Available for short or long term rentals.
Prices start from £2000 per day and increase with amount of rooms used.