The picturesque Ecology Pavilion, situated in Mile End Park, is a spacious modern venue surrounded by flora and fauna which creates an intimate setting in a central urban location.
With direct access to the ecology park, your guests and clients can enjoy the outside space amongst butterflies and dragonflies. The Ecology Pavilion offers tranquility, beauty, and exceptional value at the heart of the east end of London.
The Ecology Pavilion is popular venue for conferences, large meetings, networking events and public access events like festivals, makers markets and family celebrations including wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Stunning lake view venues located in the heart of London’s East End
- Banquet tables and chairs for the capacity of each venue
- Flexible floor space approx. 480m2
- Food preparation area and use of caterers of your choice
- No corkage charges
- AV package and On site technician
- Direct access to Mile End Park
- Fully Accessible